Would you like to work in Technology and Operational Support Application Team? We are now looking for a (Senior) IT Infrastructure Specialist to provide 2nd level operation support for a variety of Nordea’s applications.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Mainframe Application Support B team. We add value by being a bridge between members of the Infrastructure, Business and Development teams to facilitate top-notch delivery and support our services. As a (Senior) IT Infrastructure Specialist you will play a valuable role in keeping Nordea operational and transforming the ways of working.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing L2/L3 Support including on-call duty
- Deploying software changes in production environment, often out of business hours
- Liaising with other application supporters and internal/external business/technical partners
- Escalating critical issues and proactively identifying patterns of recurring issues to improve production
- Problem resolution and conducting root cause analysis and establishing processes that will help incident prevention
- Incident, Change and Problem management
- Performing administrative operations in managed systems as requested by business or IT to maintain the systems health check in Mainframe CICS logs, check database performance, handles batch job issues, execute SQL scripts and act accordingly
You’ll join Technology and Operational Support Application team, where we are responsible for support, maintenance, deployment and automation of variety of application. As a “run the bank” organization we make sure that IT services and applications work today and continue to work in the future. The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are familiar with Mainframe z/OS architecture and batch processing dataflow concepts
- have the ability to learn quickly
Your experience and background:
- At least 3 years of system administration experience, preferably in z/OS or Unix
- Experience in handling incidents in a fast peace environment using JIRA / Remedy and Helix
- Good understanding of DB2/SQL language
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities, using tools like Splunk and AppDynamics
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability in working with distributed global teams. Be able to work both independently and collaboratively with others on complex technical issues
Nice to have:
- SAS / JCL/ COBOL basic knowledge would be a plus
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 20/10/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
(Senior) IT Infrastructure Specialist in Application Engineering
Would you like to work in Technology and Operational Support Application Team? We are now looking for a (Senior) IT Infrastructure Specialist to provide 2nd level operation support for a variety of Nordea’s applications. In Nordea,...
Main responsibility would be to review conduct a SCE (Scientific Clinical Environment) Project Transition and define operational responsibilities. 10 years of experience Manage database changes through change request process & provide...
Bieżąca administracja systemem ILMT obejmująca m.in.: dodawanie i konfigurowanie monitorowanych maszyn i VM managerów, generowanie raportów, rozwiązywanie problemów z działaniem systemu, przeprowadzenie updateów i upgradeów...