Would you like to support Nordea’s Customer Engagement systems? We are now looking for a Senior IT Analyst to to join our application maintenance team.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Environments & EQRE team. We add value by providing L2 support to users of Nordea’s CRM among other systems. As Senior IT Analyst you’ll play a valuable role in keeping the lights on in our application area. You will also participate in the project meetings and discussions with the business, and will to some extent coordinate work within the sub-team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Troubleshooting and resolving multi-level application issues,
- Taking care of more complicated issues requiring involving more than one resolving group,
- Working daily with Incident, Change and Problem Management,
- Dispatching incidents ensuring fair workload for all team members,
- Constantly working on simplifying and modernizing supported applications,
- Managing automation projects for supported applications and working environment,
- Maintaining and expending current server and application monitoring setup,
- Creating and updating Knowledge base entries,
- Maintaining relations with Stakeholders,
- Translating Business requirements into IT language and ensuring timely delivery
You’ll join a team of three skilled engineers focused on delivering business value. The role is based in Gdańsk.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are self-driven and motivated
- Proactively seek for improvement opportunities
- Efficiently cooperate with your peers in business and development to constantly deliver high quality service
Your experience and background:
- You are a critical-thinker with analytical approach towards solving problems, as well as you are a good communicator and team player
- You are flexible in terms of task stack (operations / development / analysis)
- You have experience in Windows server administration and you possess basic scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, Batch)
- You have experience supporting applications running on IIS and using MS SQL
- You understand the concept of continuous integration and deployment pipelines (Bamboo, Jenkins)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/11/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
budowa domków jednorodzinnych - stany surowe Wymagania konieczne: Zawód: Murarz (wymagany staż - lata: 1) Wymagania dodatkowe: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne: Praca na terenie woj. pomorskiego. Wyjazd...
Pomocniczy robotnik budowlany
prace pomocnicze na budowie (budowa domków jednorodzinnych - stany surowe) Wymagania dodatkowe: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne: Praca na terenie woj. pomorskiego. Wyjazd z Susza. Dojazd do Susza we...
Do obowiązków osoby zatrudnionej będzie należeć: - naprawa odzieży roboczej, - wykonywanie drobnych przeróbek krawieckich, - obsługa klienta,- dbanie o czystość stanowiska pracy,- maglowanie. Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie:...