Would you like to take an active part in our journey to build the best future bank? We are looking for a IT Analysts to work on global and large scale initiatives in Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to join a team of requirement engineering specialists who contribute to the success of key initiativies and projects in Nordea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the IT analysis PL team in Business and Institutional Technology. We add value by translating business needs to operational and software requirements and verify their validity and priority. As an Senior IT analyst you play a valuable role in actively contributing to the collaboration between business and IT, and drive requirement engineering work.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working with technical requirement specifications (Data mapping, data modelling, solution design)
- Approaching our stakeholders proactively and continuously review requirements in order to get them clarified and fully understood.
- Acting as a professional requirement specialist who understands the banking business as well as the beauty of the IT world
- You’ll carry out a transparent process for requirements and support the wholeness of the development process so by securing requirements traceability through end-to-end development
- Facilitate understanding and impact of requirements, functional as well as non-functional, from business to technology and vice versa
You will join a team where people are the most important and work is not only a place to go! The role is based in Gdynia, Poland. We take pride in what we do, prioritize a learning culture and strive to have fun in our daily work.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have strong business and technical background, and great analytical and requirement specification skills (functional and non-functional)
- Have ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Are familiar with agile way of working and methods (SAFe, Scrum, XP, Kanban)
Your experience and background:
- Knowledge of Cards, Payments or Trade Finance domains
- Experience in IT and/or business analysis
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30 April 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an internationa and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to...
Junior Enterprise Analyst
Zadania Budowanie i utrzymywanie repozytorium systemów informatycznych Tworzenie i zarządzanie dokumentacją techniczną i szablonami dokumentacji technicznej Zarządzanie globalnym środowiskiem Jira i Confluence zgodnie z wymaganiami...
Maps Reporting Quality Assurance with Italian / French / German
Job location: Gdansk, Poland Type employment: full-time employment, standard shift, Monday-Friday As a Maps Reporting Quality Assurance, you will be in charge of overseeing the activity of the team of Maps Reporting Specialists whose...