DevOps, Automation, Release Orchestration, Infrastructure as Code
Do you have what it takes to transform complex manual deployments into seamless connected pipelines? Then you might just be the person we are looking for.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Release Engineering team. We bring value by enabling our delivery teams to achieve full automation through tooling in order to deliver fast and reliable best-in-class services for our customers.
As a Senior Infrastructure Automation Engineer, you’ll experience a mix of activities but primarily connecting the many components across our infrastructure technology areas as well as working with our development teams, to establish end-to-end automated delivery pipelines. Youll have a chance to work with the latest tools and technologies in achieving our DevOps strategy.
- Work with stakeholders and infrastructure teams to deliver transformational solutions
- Partner with development and operation teams to facilitate practical automation solutions
- Develop IAC lightspeed pipelines to execute pattern playbooks and templates
- Actively engage with Application, Infrastructure and Support teams to ensure IAC patterns are widely adopted
- Maintain automated tooling code in templates, PowerShell, shell, python or similar scripting languages
- Design and implementing workflows to automate the infrastructure components in release for Dev, UAT and Production environments.
- Analyse, review and clarify design and architecture on infrastructure implementation, build and deploy automation.
- Collaborate with our Technology experts in Security, Cloud, Compute, Storage, and Networks areas for design requirements
- Experiment, evaluate and roll out tools that improve the speed and quality of our delivery pipelines frequently demonstrating the efficiency and reliability it brings to stakeholders
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the operation of existing CI/CD delivery models
- Contribute to supporting our release and change managers and your team colleagues, providing
- input into documentation when needed
You’ll join a vibrant self-organizing team where your ideas are always welcome, your contribution is always valued and you get all the support when you need it.
The role is based in Helsinki, Finland or Gdynia, Poland
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To make an impact in this role, you are systematic and results oriented. You are fast learner and highly motivated individual who is keen to take ownership. You enjoy working in a global environment together with remote teams in different countries.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are:
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Confident in approaching stakeholders
- Solution driven and a problem solver
- Collaborative team member
- Innovative and leader in new technologies
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong Experience in Scripting or programming languages (Python, Shell, PowerShell, ruby, Perl etc.)
- Expert level understanding in Linux Operating systems is required.
- Proven systems experience and broad understanding of infrastructure technologies
- You can have technical conversations on a broad range of infrastructure topics
- Prior experience in a DevOps or similar role will be an asset
- Experience with working with on-prem, hybrid and cloud services. E.g. VMware, Azure, AWS
- Proficient with automation and deployment tools. E.g. XL Release, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with Python, Perl, PowerShell and other similar scripting languages
- Familiar with ITIL and SAFe best practices
- Confident in speaking and writing in English
Submit your application no later than 12 October 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
O projekcie: Jako Data Engineer będziesz opracowywać, utrzymywać, testować i oceniać rozwiązania Big Data w ramach bankowej platformy najnowszej generacji. Osoba na tym stanowisku jest również zaangażowana w projektowanie...
Senior Hadoop / Big Data Developer
Would you like to join a team with skilled developers and to strenghen Nordea’s competencies even furhter? We are now looking for a Senior Hadoop / Big Data Developer with the potential to grow to an Expert IT Developer. In...
Data Architect [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wrocław Daily activities In this position, you will be responsible for data architecture design, work closely with our software and application development teams to recommend structure of our databases and warehouses built on...