We are now looking for a Senior Hadoop Developer to Target of the Card Simplification initiative is to simplify cards system structure in four Nordic countries.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Database & Reporting Development Gdynia team. We add value by developing Cards Data Warehouse environment. As Senior Hadoop Developer you’ll play a valuable role in Cards Data Warehouse team that is a part of Consumer Cards Release Train. As we believe that a data is a currency of the future, Your input will help Cards organisation to understand our customers more, optimise our product portfolio, increase business momentum and income growth. Cards Data Warehouse plays also an important role in order to make sure that Nordea is compliant with policies, laws and rules)
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing Cards Data Warehouse that is a part of Hadoop Enterprise Data Lake.
- Developing data ingestion, data loading, data transformation processes (ELT) using Hadoop technology stack (Oozie, Sqoop, Kafka, Hive, Impala, Java Map Reduce).
- Developing data marts and reports using Oracle Business Intelligence and MS Power BI.
- Developing SQL scripts to analyse and validate various data products.
- Creating Low Level Draft Designs.
- Being able to participate in solution design discussions.
- Actively cooperating with Product Owner, Solution Architects, Analysts, Testers and Developers.
- Working in an Agile team.
You’ll join a Card Simplification Train that was established to simplify the Consumer Cards area system structure. Train follows the SAFe agile framework. Target of the Card Simplification initiative is to simplify cards system structure in four Nordic countries. The train will have development teams in Finland, Sweden, Poland (Gdynia) and India (Chennai, Bangalore).
The role is based in Gdynia; Helsinki; Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- 3+ years of development experience in Java, Python or other related technologiesHave good understanding of technologies on Hadoop stack (Cloudera platform)
- SQL skills - can easily write efficient SQL queries
Nice to have shills, but not mandatory:
- Hands-on experience within Hadoop Technology Stack: Oozie, Sqoop, Hive, Impala will be a strong asset (not mandatory)
- Kafka, Change Data Capture ( e.g. IBM CDC, Oracle Golden Gate)
- Business Intelligence software: Oracle Business Intelligence Oracle Analytics Cloud, MS Power BI or other reporting tools
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Hadoop Infrastructure Engineer
Would you like to be at the frontier in exciting territory spanning Big Data and Cloud Computing? We are now looking for a Hadoop Infastructure Engineer to support the Hadoop Service Fulfilment Team in providing the Hadoop Platform to the...
Big Data DevOps Engineer
Would you like to drive BigData transformation of the biggest Bank in Nordics? We are looking for a DevOps Engineer versed in reducing friction in software development process, deployment and maintenance of custom solutions. In Nordea,...
Responsibilities: Data Scientist would be working on data analysis, validation and building Statistical as well as ML models. You would be involved with streamlining code and adding new elements to an existing code so experience with...