Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the worlds leading professional services companies, transforming clients business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Our Cognizant Digital Engineering business unit specializes on engineering and delivering digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models.
We are having multiple positions open for Full Stack Engineers (FSE) roles in Cognizant Digital Engineering. Our purpose is to grow and nurture a diverse community of demonstrably superior engineering talent to help Cognizant deliver high quality engineering outcomes and enhance the market positioning of our engineering capabilities.
Looking for Senior Software Engineers with an experience working with architectural and design concepts like microservices, event driven architectures, containerization, auto-scaling, responsive/progressive web apps and implementing solutions on cloud platforms using popular frameworks and programing languages.
Engineers will be part of multi-disciplinary and globally distributed Agile/Scrum teams and must be good communicators with customers and other project stakeholders. They must also exhibit strong debugging and problem-solving skills along with experience working with engineering approaches like TDD/BDD.
- Hands on Experience of front-end and back-end based application development requirements
- 6+ years of experience with IT projects, fully participated and delivered projects
- Experience working with one or more product/frameworks in the following areas:
- Presentation Framework: Angular / React JS /React Native
- Compute & Integration Framework: Spring Boot / Node.JS /.Net Framework
- Data Access Languages / Layer: SQL, Hibernate, ADO.Net
- Database: Oracle / MySQL / SQL Server / NoSQL (MongoDB or Cassandra)
- Ability to use source-code control system such as Git, build systems such as Maven or Gradle;
- Experience implementing and deploying solution in any one of the Cloud environments (Azure / AWS/ GCP). Ability to leverage cloud managed services for application development
- Security Concepts and exposure in the OS / Application / Cloud Platform
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies
- Masters degree in computer science or similar field of study
- Command of English at level C1
- Tools experience desired: Dockers, Kubernetes, TFS, Jenkins, Kafka, ELK, Splunk, Redis
- Ability to Debug and troubleshoot applications on cloud platforms
- Proficient in setting up SCM branching strategies
- Experience in handling application security risks such as Injection, Broken Authentication, Sensitive Data Exposure, XML External Entities (XXE), Broken Access Control, Security Misconfiguration, Cross-Site Scripting XSS, Insecure Deserialization, using Components with known vulnerabilities and Insufficient Logging & Monitoring
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities
- Bicycle parking
- Inclusion and diversity in practice
- Employee referral program in place
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of us
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses
Interested? Then please apply online. Please visit our career site for more information on our company: https://www.cognizant.com
In case our offer does not suit your needs, fell free to send it to interested acquaintances or friends.
For more information please visit www.cognizant.com
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior Fenergo Developer
Configuration of custom Fenergo Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology Develop expertise in configuring the Fenergo Product, recommending optimal alignment with product for any client solutions Developing applications from detailed design...
RPA Application Developer
You will be part of the team whose focus is to deliver functionalities and improvements for the new and existing RPA solutions based on Automation Anywhere and UiPath technologies for our internal and external customers. Responsibilities...
Remote Poland Project: Goal of the project is to integrate a newly acquired fintech to the ecosystem of our client via API framework. Provision of an end-to-end automation of the primary markets issuance process Existing system components...