Nr ref.: PNC/SDO/REM/01/P
For our Client from pharmaceutical industry we are looking for a senior person who is overall experienced in cloud infrastructure and SaaS solutions and in particular a hands-on expert for AWS set-ups and configurations.
- Undertaking data collection, preparation and orchestration for analysis;
- Helping to build the data platform of the future to assist business decision making process;
- Presenting information using data summarization and visualization techniques;
- Building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade data analytics applications.
- Solid eperience working with Cloud Data Platforms especially AWS;
- xperienced in building data pipelines using Python and AWS Glue;
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (AWS) – EC2, EMR, S3, Athena, Glue, Redshift, etc;
- Experience using data frameworks (e.g. Spark, Hive and HBase) and related tools.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Scala, Java & R.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Junior DevOps Engineer (automate database virtualization)
It also includes tuning and utilise: Delphix Self Service. Delphix Data Masking Engine. Basic knowledge od Oracle Database Engine or any other enterprise class RDBMS engine. Practical knowledge of any virtualization engine eg.: VMware,...
Responsibilities : Continually look for opportunities to develop solutions through automation; Solving issues in cooperation with solution owners/vendors (for example with Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google) support team); Work with a touch of...
Our Customer builds Data Driven Innovation Solution which is constant approach of action research, to quickly fold in new learnings on a confidential basis, in real time. It helps pharma companies to accelerate strategic decisions...