We are looking for a strong Senior Data Analyst with experience from planning, supervising and controlling the management and usage of data throughout the E2E project lifecycle and data analysis. This is an opportunity for you to be part of the Group Financial Crime Prevention. You will be working with highly competent people in an energetic and dynamic organisation.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
You’ll join KYC Development and Solutions which is a part of GFCP driving and delivering KYC solutions across business and countries as one of the top priority areas of Nordea. You will be working with highly competent people in an agile, energetic and dynamic organisation. We support each other globally and create sustainable solutions within the area at hand.
You will be taking the role as a Data Steward in the KYC area. Your areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Implement Enterprise Data Standards and Policies, including:
- Business Terms
- Business Definitions
- Critical Data Elements (CDE)
- Business Rules
- Partner with Data Architects and business SMEs to create and maintain a Business Information Model (BIM) for each data domain that is aligned across the enterprise.
- Work collaboratively with business and IT partners across business units to implement data standards.
- Provide consultative services to agile delivery teams and ensure data governance best practices.
- Participate in data governance/stewardship communities of practice.
- Utilize enterprise approved tools to develop reproducible data-flows that ultimately fulfill reporting requirements
- Implement testing and monitor quality of developed data-flows and reporting outputs, performing upgrades as identified and maintenance as required
- Work with multiple customers to analyze and visualize complex data in simple and accurate ways
The role is based in Gdańsk. As the project covers all geographies you can expect that you will be required to travel within the Nordics.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you present:
- Professional, organised, and structured in approach and work produced to a high quality of standard, and you always strive to find the solution that is best for the bank.
- Strong commitment and sense of ownership for your tasks and responsibilities
Your experience and background:
- Experience with advanced SQL queries and familiarity with another programming language: Python, R, Java and Scala.
- Familiar with data taxonomy and capable to build small data models.
- Experience with Power BI to produce reports.
- Experience within financial crime (AML/CTF, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions), working agile and experience with SAFe is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel as a minimum.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 11 November 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Data Analyst to Risk Reporting Processes Automation
Would you like to be part of a team with experienced and talented colleagues and deliver automated risk reporting solutions to support risk management and decision making in Nordea? We are looking for a Data Analyst to strengthen our...
Analityk IT w obszarze migracji danych
Twoje zadania: prowadzenie analizy wymagań i danych na potrzeby przeprowadzenie migracji danych, tworzenie dokumentacji analitycznej definiującej proces i logikę migracji oraz specyfikującej narzędzia niezbędne do jej...
Data Analyst with Spanish
For our Client international company which operates in area of new technologies we are currently conducting project based on verifying numerical data for clients. So if you have very good knowledge of language and you would like work with...