PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Adobe, Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
Technology in PwC responds to the dynamic changes in the world around us and our customers needs. As a team we implement solutions based on the Adobe platform - well known for its content and marketing related solutions.
Thanks to close cooperation with Adobe, we have access to unique knowledge and innovative solutions. We are working with the latest Adobe products (such as Real Time CDP, Target, Journey Optimizer, Customer Journey Analytics and Marketo).
Join our Adobe team in Poland, grow in this technology under the guidance of our experts, take advantage of a wide training program and change the world with us for the better!
As a part of our marketing automation team, youll help business leaders improve customer spend and loyalty by developing personalised marketing delivered via Adobe Experience Platform.
Our Adobe Marketing Automation Team
With one of the largest Marketing Automation teams in Poland we are now developing our Adobe competences. As a team we value collaboration, development, as well as flexibility and well-being. We support each other with everyday tasks and share unique knowledge across the team. As an example, there we regularly contribute to our library of materials and code snippets that helps us keep high delivery standards on our projects. Every team member has a dedicated development plan, which is created taking into account individual goals and preferences as well as project and market needs in order to shape the most appropriate career steps. Each Team Leader in the team shares those values and takes care of the team with passion and diligence.
- Working as a main consultant on Adobe Marketing Automation projects and leading system implementations for international clients;
- Analysis of Client business requirements and mapping them to technology, designing system solutions to be implemented in the system;
- Working with other teams involved in the projects (CRM stream, data stream, web stream, testers etc);
- Upskilling and certification;
- Creation of system presentations and leading discovery meetings with clients;
- Possibility to manage a team of Marketing Automation experts in the future;
- Possibility to take on Tech Lead role on the projects.
- 3+ years experience in Marketing Automation solutions;
- Experience with at least one of Adobe environment (e.g. Marketo, CDP, AJO, AJA, Target etc);
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation best practices;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and new platforms;
- Willingness to manage a team and take care of its development.
- Consulting experience;
- Experience in Adobe Experience Platform;
- Experience in other Adobe platforms would be a plus;
- Adobe business and technical practitioners certifications would be an advantage;
- Experience in team management or project management.
- Work on international projects as part of an experienced team consisting of 20+ members;
- Variety of tasks and cross-cloud projects in Marketing Automation for international brands;
- Certification and advancement in Marketing Automation competencies;
- Well-being of our team members is our priority;
- Mutual support and knowledge sharing across teams;
- Convenient office location;
- Private medical care and Multisport card.