About the job
Fixed Networks Professional Services (FN-PS) Business Unit is looking for a SW Developer in SDAN area.
The Applied R&D Engineer conducts target-oriented research to directly apply findings to the specification, design, further development, and incremental improvement of products, services, systems, tools, processes, etc. Integrates, verifies, tests, and modifies SW / HW / system components and capitalises on innovative solutions to meet requirements and specifications.
Nokia Software-Defined Access Networks (SDAN) simplify the network in ways that renew your ability to scale while improving agility and keeping costs under control. Virtualization allows operators to automate the network and unlock new capabilities with smart, cloud-native access.
SDAN use software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) to speed up innovation cycles in a multivendor environment, leverage cost-effective cloud platforms that simplify IT integration, and scale up your ability to program and automate the network. Software-defined access networks give you an optimized next-generation access network.
Who were looking for?
- People willing to work in a team that deals with the implementation of Software Defined Network (SDN) solutions in area of Broadband.
- People who are seeking for knowledge and skills in the field of new technologies, wanting to know the latest solutions.
- Expertise and experience on new Software and Telecommunications application domains/concepts covering:
- General skills:
- Academic background about Telecommunication or Software Programming.
- Individual Contributor performs day-to-day activities to meet departmental/project objectives.
- Analytical mindset, capable of combining and analysing information from several different sources.
- Applied agile practices in software development.
- Good in reading documentation (in English)
- Ability to communicate with functional leadership regarding team & technical matters.
Nice to have:
- Theoretical knowledge or willingness to learn about Nokia product ISAM, NetConf protocol, Yang models concept and XML, XPath will be a plus.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Cloud Software Developer
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. We are looking for a colleague to join our new team in a state-of-the-art project run together with one of the top tech companies....
Software Developer / Supply Chain Project Manager [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Bydgoszcz About Nokia At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industrys only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available...