Nr ref.: APD/SM/REM/05/P
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules
- Coordinates all Scrum meetings (Daily, Planning, Review, Retrospective)
- Verifies feasibility of provided requirements with the development team
- Monitors development/sprint progress
- Works with Delivery Manager on any development related issues
- Responsible for coordinating work with the development team, ensure timelines are met
- Responsible for project status communication to DM
- Responsible for Risk Management with the development team and escalation of risks to DM
Required skill set / qualifications:
- You have 2 years of experience as scrum master
- You are a certified Professional Scrum Master and a certified SAFe Agilist
- You have a technical background as data engineer, programmer or similar
- You master Jira (configuration and set-up), Miro, gSuite and confluence
- You are trained in PMM and PMM Agile
- You have a Scrum Master CERTIFICATIONS: PSMI, AGILE PM
Zobacz podobne oferty
Scrum Master [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wrocław If you: consider a Scrum Master mostly a meeting moderator think a Scrum Master removes impediments like serving as an overseer of the Process want to have a calm and not so challenging job are not keen on tackling...
Salary: 800-880 PLN net + VAT/ day, B2B Place: 100% remote Sector: Pharmaceutical Duties: Lead and coordinate the Squad responsibilities to manage full end to end ecosystem demand Leads and oversees the squad responsibilities and efforts...
Job description: Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules Coordinates all Scrum meetings (Daily, Planning, Review, Retrospective) Verifies...