FleetCor Poland Sp. z o. o
ul. Towarowa 28
NIP: 5252584121 (DIC)
Due to rapid growth in business and technology, we are seeking a Salesforce Administrator working remutely from Czech, Slovak, Poland or Netherlands to play a key role in governance and sustainability support of the Salesforce production org.
FLEETCOR is a global payments company that has grown by 1200% over the last ten years, with exposure to the exciting Fin Tech sector. We have own wide-developed technological environment including strong IT and R&D departments, experienced dedicated Salesforce development team and numerous of unique solutions and applications.
Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com, both in terms of technical capability and in terms of its application for business benefit. You will be able to contribute to introduction of new functionalities to our CRM system. You will also stay in touch with latest trends and developments, to ensure were getting the most out of salesforce.
You will have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, a strong understanding of business processes across Sales and Customer Services and enjoy working autonomously.
- Manage system setup including access and visibility settings (change users settings, check ownership of records, etc.)
- Participation in fixing of incidents on production and in deployment process to production in close cooperation with developers (based on the internal Dev ops process)
- Support and guide Salesforce end users mainly for new features provided in vendors major releases and by our development team (Preparation of user instructions, presentation / training of key users)
- Working with data in Salesforce (loading new data into the system and unloading upon request from stakeholders) - Dataloader / launching batches
- Set up of standard automation in the system - Business Rules, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Approval Processes, as well as notifications, layouts, email templates, etc.
- Customize reports, dashboards, and list views.
- Monitor platform sustainability including management of exceptions, governor limits and system notifications
- 1+ years Salesforce administration experience (essential)
- Strong knowledge of business processes across sales and customer services
- Sufficient communication skills in English writing / speaking (essential)
- Ability to communicate in Czech / Russia languages (desirable)
- Experience in loading data using Dataloader, launching and tracking batches (essential)
- Experience in creating queries / working with the Workbench (desirable)
- Understanding the basics of SCRUM and Agile approach (desirable)
- Experience with GIT (sending changes to production) (essential)
- Experience with telephony / telesales will be a plus
- Experience in the Lightning interface will be a plus
- Environment of growing international company
- Modern working environment with a flat organizational structure
- Teambuildings and other corporate events
- Work in dynamic and talented team
Zobacz podobne oferty
Odpowiadanie na wszelkie pytania i wątpliwości związane z usługami bądź towarami oferowanymi przez firmę informowanie o dostępnym w sprzedaży asortymencie, pomoc w rozwiązywaniu problemów i przyjmowanie ofert handlowych, aby...
Ślusarz - spawacz
Praca jednozmianowa Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak Wymagania inne: [Umiejętność 1] : staż pracy min. rok[Inne] : Mile widziana znajomość rysunku technicznego.
Kierowca c+e, operator urządzeń dźwigowych
Kierowca C+E, operator urządzeń dźwigowych do załadunku i rozładunku drewna. Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak Uprawnienia: PRAWO JAZDY KAT. C+E Uprawnienia: kierowca- operator dzwigu,załadunek...