At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Cloud & Network Services
Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services. It is a newly formed business group, that includes most of the former Nokia Software business, Nokia’s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services from its former Global Services unit. This unit will also act as a delivery channel of certain products from other business groups to enterprise customers. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) will target growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
About Nokia CNS SaaS
While SaaS is on fire in the general marketplace, it’s just beginning to emerge in the telecommunications sector. SaaS is important to us, not only because the market demands it, but because it produces a predictable and steady revenue stream. Our mandate is to drive Nokia’s adoption of this lucrative business model, leading communications service providers (CSPs) to new opportunities and profit. SaaS will eventually encompass our industry and we need to be in front of this tectonic shift to capitalize on the first-mover advantage.
We lead the “Software-as-a-Service” revolution in the Communications and Media industry through disciplined execution and high integrity, building on Nokia’s heritage as the premier industry thought leader and trusted technology partner to Communications Service Providers and Enterprises.
We create technology that helps the world act together by delivering innovative and contemporary “Software-as-a-Service” products, enabling Nokia customers to rapidly deliver new and profitable communications services to their respective markets.
The Nokia CNS SaaS Delivery and Operations department is looking for a talented Front-End Developer to join our team. As Front-End Developer, you will be working on the different UI components, you will participate in the realization of POCs and projects in relation with our product owners, developers and our customers. You will work in a collaborative, friendly agile environment with a wide range of modern technologies giving you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Drive the design, implementation and testing for assigned UI components
- Integrate application front end with application business layer
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross browser compatibility.
- Conduct thorough testing of user interfaces in multiple platforms to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly, incorporating feedback from actual potential users as well as members of the design team
- Solve any design or usability issues that arise and anticipate potential future problems so they can be resolved before they impact users
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on website development needs
- Optimize the web app for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Experience in web application development
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts
- Experience with ReactJS and TypeScript
- Experience on REST API (Nice to have)
- Experience in continuous integration (e.g. Git, Jenkins)
- Ability to create testable, maintainable and understandable code
- Cloud technologies: Docker, Kubernetes (Nice to have)
- Self-directed engagement and delivery
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Lokalizacja: 100% zdalnie lub biuro w Warszawie, Łodzi, Białymstoku Rekrutacja odbywa się oczywiście całkowicie online w obecnej sytuacji. Jeśli: Podzielasz naszą pasję do programowania i interesują Cię najnowsze technologie....
Senior Angular Developer
We are looking for Front-end Developer actively coding in Angular. Currently we use Angular 12. About this opportunity Nordea is a leading Nordic bank. We are helping our customers to achieve their dreams and aspirations – and we...
Creating and maintaining an application and tooling to create content and metadata which is used throughout the content chain. The core functionality is an editor where exercises and content can be created in. This can be exported...