Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data, HR and IT processes.
If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for! Join us as the S2P Accountant, and youll become a vital part of our company
About the job
At Arla, we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. Our accounts payable (AP) department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow, and paying vendors. We are searching for a skilled financial specialist to join our accounts payable team to be part of the process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The accounts payable specialist will have both a day-to-day impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners.
Specifically, you will:
- Verify incoming documents by applying standard procedures and country specific knowledge
- Post PO and non-PO invoices in SAP in a timely manner and with the desired quality level
- Answer incoming e-mails and phone calls
- Handling of discrepancies (Escalate price and quantity discrepancies)
- Reconcile GL and Vendor Account
- Monitor and clear open items on vendor ledger
- Perform internal control checks
- Find trigger for bank details change and ensure completeness of documentation
- Post Special Invoice types (whey, utilities, Milk etc. phone bills, council taxes, contract invoices)
- Interests Notes handling
- Support junior accountants in more complex cases
- Consider and compare individual objectives to the team KPIs
- Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors through timely payment
What we expect form you?
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting area
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Proven efficiency in P2P processes, including proper escalation methods in most sensitive accounting activities
- Motivation to develop current accounting and finance knowledge
- Proactive attitude to challenges
- Proper handling of daily workload and ability to execute results
- High standard in a query management
- Very good English language skills
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- On-duty allowance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Zobacz podobne oferty
zawarty w programie stażu Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcące Wymagania inne: Osoba dokładna i odpowiedzialna.
Księgowa / księgowy
DO ZADAŃ OSOBY ZATRUDNIONEJ NA TYM STANOWISKU BĘDZIE NALEŻAŁO: kontrola formalno-rachunkowa dokumentów księgowych, ewidencjonowanie dokumentów dotyczących zdarzeń gospodarczych, w szczególności faktur zakupu, wyciągów...
Accountant + HR
Accountant part help in accounting for business operations (invoices / services / goods import: intra-Community supply, WDT, export, import / sale) assistance in the preparation of VAT declarations and reports to the Central Statistical...