Would you like to contribute and grow in a small highly specialised team of experienced people that work closely together with business stakeholders to achieve operational excellence, while supporting them doing automation, e.g. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Virtual Assistants (chatbots)? We are now looking for a Robotics Automation Engineer to our team.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Robotics Process Automation Support team. We add value by enabling business automation in Nordea. As Robotics Automation Engineer, you will play a valuable role in Nordeas growing automation ecosystem that directly support our customer facing colleagues.
What you will be doing:
- Advanced End User Support (incidents, requests).
- Engineering, e.g. automation scripting, in the Robotics domain to enhance robotics capabilities and to meet the expectations of stakeholders.
- Continuous work for simplifying and automating work tasks to reduce number of incidents and to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ad hoc project support working closely together with IT and business partners.
The role is based in Gdansk.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Should enjoy to learn and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table.
- Are dependable, dare to speak up and even when it is difficult.
- Should take pride in empowering others.
Your experience and background:
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience with PowerShell and Windows Administration.
- Good communication skills, fluent English and find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross-border organisation.
- Other coding language, e.g. Python, C# would be a big asset, but is not a requirement.
- Blue Prism experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Containers e.g. Docker, OpenShift and Linux Administration is an advantage.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no longer than 6 November 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
SW Engineer, AI/ML [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wroclaw Daily activities Were looking for a software experts to a team focusing on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence area in 4G and 5G radio networks. In this position you will be a part of the MN SRAN within Nokia...
Senior Unity Rendering Engineer
Build a Unity application on embedded HW Implement and prototype new ideas Development of scripts, game logic and plugins Game asset manipulation, Analyse and fine-tune the rendering performance Create new and existing functionalities and...
Telco Specialist [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities Our team creates unique connection between telco domain know-how, wide range of well-designed tools and data science capabilities. Our main target is to provide in-depth technical expertise for...