Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
As a Receptionist, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk - HR Operational Services Department.
You will join almost 500 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. By joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
About the job:
As a Receptionist you are the first point of contact to our guests. You will be critical in ensuring that a positive first impression is created to anyone contacting Arla Global Shared Service office in Gdansk. You will need to be professional, caring, courteous and well organised and take a real interest in our office.
In addition, you will be closely cooperating with Talent Acquisition and HR & Payroll team.
Specifically, you will be:
- Taking all incoming phone calls
- Coordinating correspondence (sending out, registering and distributing received mail, ordering and sending courier)
- Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the office, offer refreshments to visitors where appropriate
- Notifying appropriate company personnel of visitor arrival
- Issuing building passes where required
- Handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Transferring calls as ad when necessary
- Managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Booking outgoing couriers and logging courier receipts
- Keeping reception and office area is neat and tidy/ reporting any faults to the cleaning service or maintenance
- Handling minor facility issues (e.g. service of coffee machine)
- Keeping office info boards up to date
- Posting corporate news on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Organising and co- ordinating office events/ lotteries, etc.
- Assisting Facilities/ TA/ HR & Payroll team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes
- Performing any other ad- hoc administrative duties
Who are you?
- At least 1 years’ experience of working within an office environment or within customer service
- Familiarity with the use of office equipment
- Verbal communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills and high commitment
- Customer service skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility where necessary and to work as part of the team
What do we offer?
- The fixed-term employment contract
- Training & professional induction in a new position
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Zobacz podobne oferty
Do zadań osoby na tym stanowisku należeć będzie realizacja obowiązków wynikających z umów o administrowanie internatami/kwaterami internatowymi w szczególności: bieżący nadzór nad nieruchomością zarządzanie dokumentacją...
Recepcjonista / Recepcjonistka
Zakres obowiązków: Obsługa centrali telefonicznej i korespondencji przychodzącej oraz wychodzącej Współpraca z dostawcami firmy, m.in. z firmami kurierskimi Obsługa spotkań wewnętrznych (rezerwacje i przygotowywanie sal...