- Implementing and execute rail development plan for rail products in Europe Region.
- Securing proper communication, booking and financial flow to achieve profitable revenue and market share from existing customers and new business
- Improving rail development processes for specific services and products with strong operational engagements
- Securing a proper communication flow with CEVA Europe rail stations and Rail Control Tower China
- Control over current bookings in the system
- Pricing of incoming enquiries from CEVA Europe rail stations and BD Europe units
- Tracing current bookings
- Proved logistics experience with min. 3 years on similar position in sea freight, air freight or rail freight as a freight forwarder
- Ability and readiness to adapt to new business environment
- Fluent English - written and spoken
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy, ability to persuade
- Initiative and innovative attitude towards work and processes’ optimization;
- Logical thinking, open minded
- Ability to work in a team, excellent communication skills
- Interesting, independent job in global organization with multiple development opportunities,
- Friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (private medical care, life insurance)
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career
opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Koordynator ds. montażu i logistyki
Wymagania: Wykształcenie minimum średnie - techniczne (preferowane wyższe), Doświadczenie na podobnym stanowisku, w branży meblarskiej lub wyposażenia wnętrz, Doświadczenie w zarządzaniu zespołem, Znajomość języka angielskiego...
Kierownik Działu Logistyki
Zadania Zarządzanie prawidłowym funkcjonowaniem łańcucha dostaw Opracowywanie harmonogramu realizacji dostaw (kontrola i monitorowanie stanu magazynowego) Kontrolowanie i optymalizacja kosztów związanych z łańcuchem dostaw...