Nr ref.: LP/PDP/ZD/10
The selected candidate will work on the development of machine learning models for the curation and analysis of imaging data in the space of oncology, including image segmentation, registration and the automatic extraction of radiological features related to several diseases. The project will involve diverse activities in terms of data and image management, application of novel statistical and machine learning approaches to `big data, software development, and scientific data transfers.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Python (numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, tensorflow, matplotlib, pandas)
- Advanced skills and experience with version control and JIRA-like task management
- At least 3+ years of experience in SQL
- Ability to communicate effectively
- At least 2-year experience in software development
- English at least at B2 level
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior Python Developer
Tasks: Help design and implement functional requirements Build efficient back-end features in Python Integrate front-end components into applications Configuration of frontend tools (webpack) Deployment management Prepare technical...
Python Developer Senior
We are looking for an experienced Python software engineer to further develop the Remote Patient Monitoring Data Analysis software solutions that help data scientists analyze the data from digital devices handed out in clinical studies....
Python Senior Developer
Write reusable, testable, and efficient code Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic Implementation of...