Nr ref.: LP/PDP/ZD/10
The selected candidate will work on the development of machine learning models for the curation and analysis of imaging data in the space of oncology, including image segmentation, registration and the automatic extraction of radiological features related to several diseases. The project will involve diverse activities in terms of data and image management, application of novel statistical and machine learning approaches to `big data, software development, and scientific data transfers.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Python (numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, tensorflow, matplotlib, pandas)
- Advanced skills and experience with version control and JIRA-like task management
- At least 3+ years of experience in SQL
- Ability to communicate effectively
- At least 2-year experience in software development
- English at least at B2 level
Zobacz podobne oferty
Lokalizacja: zdalnie lub biuro Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok Rekrutacja odbywa się oczywiście całkowicie online w obecnej sytuacji. Jeśli: Podzielasz naszą pasję do programowania i interesują Cię najnowsze technologie. Doskonale...
Development of new functionality according to defined requirements Following all defined way of working, and coding standards and procedures Cooperation within local and international team (including technical and project management) Bug...
Python Software Developer
Write reusable, testable, and efficient code Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic Implementation of...