With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Purchase to Pay Accountant with German
- Invoice processing
- Performing primary review against set guidelines
- Entering data into ERP application from scanned invoices
- Performing online checks as specified – eg. duplicates, wrong scanning, wrong address
- Updating activity trackers
- Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices
- Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the Team
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors
- Reconciliations and reporting
- Resolution of suppliers queries, major discrepancies
- Performing audit of OCR or other tool’s batch output files
- Query resolution and understanding query raised by vendor
- Routing out of scope issues to internal teams for further resolution
- Working on aged invoices
- Very good knowledge of German min. B2
- Communicative level of English
- Min 1 year experience in AP/PTP/Finance
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
- Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, Lunchpass, biking policy)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Księgowa / Księgowy
Zadania na stanowisku: Księgowanie i dekretowanie dokumentów; Księgowanie operacji bankowych złotówkowych i walutowych; Bieżący monitoring rozrachunków z kontrahentami; Kontrola i uzgadnianie kont; Przygotowanie zestawień i...
Your role will be: Registering and resolving disputes and queries from customers Following up on outstanding debts through outbound/inbound calls and other forms of contact Ensuring all unresolved items are escalated within agreed...
AP (Accounts Payable) Specialist
Company description: Maersk Drilling is a world leader in harsh environment and deep-water drilling with one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the industry. Our Gdańsk location is playing an integral role in global operations...