As a Publication/Localization Project Manager, you will be responsible for making sure that all the on-demand courses for Cloud Learning Services team launch on time, and with the highest level of quality. You will be planning milestones, managing team resources and own publication projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals and progress to project stakeholders. Your projects will often span multiple locations, time zones and hemispheres, and it will be your job to keep all the players coordinated on the projects progress and deadlines.
- Using Project Management software tools, track progress on all projects, including scoping, scheduling, budgeting, resourcing, risk assessment, and providing weekly status reports to stakeholders;
- Develop reports to track key department metrics on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to manage, track, and control project issues to ensure timely delivery
- Lead cross-functional collaboration between internal Google teams and external vendors to support learning programs
- Manage multiple incoming projects through a ticket-based request pipeline
- Communicate timeline changes to all impacted course owners
- Triage, prioritize and allocate resources to address bugs filed through a ticket-based request system
- Use existing publication tools to help the team publish courses across all supported learning platforms
- Understand the deliverables of a project and do what is necessary to take the project to completion.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years project management experience (preferably in learning technology or localization)
- 5 years of experience planning, creating, or deploying project plans for learning programs, localization programs or technology
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects in a large company atmosphere
- Ability to understand technical tools (specifically used for learning) and use and relevance to our stakeholders. Familiarity with tools such as Git or similar version control systems, docker, and YAML authoring or markdown, as well as experience authoring e-learning courses, preferably on Coursera, Pluralsight, or using the Evolve authoring tool are preferred.
- Ability to work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Experience managing technical vendor teams
- PMP, Agile project management certification, or similar
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and ambitious tasks
- Access to training needed on the position occupied
- Employment contract and stable employment
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Project Manager – branża stoczniowa
Czym będziesz się zajmował: zarządzaniem powierzonymi projektami bieżącym kontaktem z klientem oraz jego przedstawicielami aktywną współpracą z pozostałymi działami stoczni oraz podwykonawcami Idealny kandydat to osoba...
Senior Program Management & Administration Specialist
Your profile: Analytical, Project management (+3 years of experience), People skills - get answers you need to get from customers. Excellent coordination between Internal & External stakeholders Strong presentation and communication...
Project Manager (Sprzedaż i Marketing)
Będziesz się zajmował/a: Wdrażaniem i koordynowaniem nowych, innowacyjnych projektów sprzedażowych w grupie PORTA Identyfikowaniem potrzeb klientów, ustalaniem oczekiwań i rekomendowaniem rozwiązań Planowaniem zakresu,...