- Using existing program infrastructure and playbooks, plan and deliver student-facing skilling campaigns and events using Google Cloud Skills Boost, driving engagement and Learners.
- End-to-end campaign planning includes, but is not limited to: defining objectives, planning the logistics, measuring impact, supporting students, and promoting the event.
- Using existing program infrastructure and playbooks, manage faculty-led career readiness cohorts including faculty onboarding and support, regularly monitor institutions/ students progress in edu-tracks.
- Develop and deliver one “career connection” event per quarter per country. Events are online and intended to connect students who complete Google Cloud programs with Google Cloud Partners that have relevant entry-level job opportunities.
- Share relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Deliver project milestones with high quality and on time
- Develop in-depth understanding of project scope and details
- Monitor and deliver project metrics to Project Manager and/or Regional Lead
- Moderate small and large meetings
- Provide support to Project Manager and/or Regional Lead
- Provide thorough project documentation
- Native level with Polish, written and spoken
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
- 2-3 years related experience
- Training and enablement experience or experience working with stakeholders in academic institutions
- Experience in running education related projects
- Excellent customer relationship management skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills
- Active listener able to digest and absorb information
- Attention to detail and a history of delivering high quality work with the ability to work well with diverse set of stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and be able to prioritize specific work tasks
- Experience with Google Workspace products
- Customer-facing experience building/delivering training materials in technology
- Additional language skills are a big plus: French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies and/or digital transformation
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and ambitious tasks
- Access to training needed on the position occupied
- Employment contract and stable employment
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)