Bachelor’s degree in Business, CS, or equivalent and 6+ years tech exp or business exp that includes working closely with IT. Project Management Professional (PMP) certified. Proven ability to run programs and/or projects over $1M+ and multi-year durations. Cross-functional, geographically disperse, and multiple tracks of work. Includes ability to coach, mentor, and provide performance reviews.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint Proficiency
- MS Project, preferred
- Proficient in the use of SharePoint
- Proficient in Progress Reporting - Methods and techniques for reporting progress and financial compliance against an agreed plan.
- Proficient in Project Management - Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation.
- Proficient in Risk Management - Methods and techniques for the assessment and management of risk.
- Proficient in Project Management Tools - Automated tools to assist in the project management process, by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time recording.
- Proficient in Project Planning and Control Techniques - Techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of projects. Examples: product/work breakdown structures, critical path analysis, earned value.
- Qualifications include Project management qualification developed specifically for IS professionals, PMP - Project Management Professional - Project Management Institute (www.pmi.org)