Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Your talent + Microsoft Power Platform = new challenge + new skill. Catch your chance and apply now!
Our Application Services department is responsible for ensuring the stability, scalability and maintenance of all applications used across the Arla group. Comprised of 5 teams looking at different areas with different competency requirements, you would join our Workforce Capability and Analytics Team in a new function looking after the governance, maintenance and support of the Microsoft Power Platform series of tools and the applications or processes built upon it.
This exciting new role is key to ensuring our digital ambitions are met in the most stable and secure environment possible, Arla is advancing quickly down the path of digitalisation and accelerating quickly and it is now the right time to develop the central operational team to ensure we can continue this scale
- Manage and maintain Power Platform (PowerApps & Power Automate) and its associated areas.
- Maintain documentation for governance, technical and solution Designs.
- Monitor all Power Platform environments.
- Identify and deliver Continuous improvements to solutions and tools.
- Support business built applications and end users.
- Enhance existing solutions.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Collaborate across teams to deliver a great service for all users.
Till now Arla has been getting Power Platform into the hands of our business and making sure it is secure, we have done a necessary amount of administration but we are now looking for someone to help us power up and help drive us to the next level.
With that in mind you need to be a person with a lot of experience and knowledge with Administration of Power Platform, someone who isn’t afraid to make a decision and act when you have the right level of information and input. You should be very happy to engage and build relationships with stakeholders across the spectrum with different backgrounds.
You will be comfortable being firm but fair when faced with colleagues significantly your senior ensuring system security & stability are the primary goal closely followed by getting new Power Platform features into the hands of end users as quickly as possible.
- You have a master’s degree within IT or other relevant areas with at least 4 years of experience working in that area.
- Alternatively, you have got the experience working with Power Platform tools and environments.
- Working knowledge of PowerApps, Power Platform, SharePoint, Dataverse and associated tools.
- Proficiency with SQL, SharePoint Framework (Spfx) would be a major advantage.
- Experience with ServiceNow is also an advantage.
- You speak and write English effortlessly .
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Zobacz podobne oferty
Power Platform Governance Specialist
Your talent + Microsoft Power Platform = new challenge + new skill. Catch your chance and apply now! About the job Our Application Services department is responsible for ensuring the stability, scalability and maintenance of all...
CSV Senior Specialist
Your responsibilities: Authoring, reviewing and approving validation and qualification documentation and providing guidance to site staff on cGxP requirements for CSV Initiating and performing the GxP risk and impact assessments Taking...