The FN Europe RBC Regional Project Management Office team drives and ensures implementation of the Nokia project management methodology, processes, tools, improvement, and efficiency programmes to ensure all customer projects are delivered according to contractual obligations within forecasted costs, time, and required quality based on adequate mode of operation. Builds a more capable PM community by driving PM training and certifications across markets.
The person we look for will contribute to this team effort by a strong focus on automatization of reporting processes and analysis of the resulting data. She or he will need to be able to understand the end-user business needs, the available data sources and translate both into visually attractive, actionable reports. Additionally, the selected candidate will drive a better digital workplace awareness in RBC and take care of other digitalization topics.
We look for a person passionate about “making the numbers speak” by intelligent matching of the available data sources and building a consistent story which helps to define improvement actions based on facts.
The person will be responsible for:
1) Building and maintaining in Power BI the operational reports and dashboards using multiple sources of data and securing appropriate settings for access rights to selected parts of these reports
2) Optimizing the current tool chains/processes to foster automation wherever possible
3) Analysing the data to summarize the trends, observations, deep dive details influencing the overall result etc.
4) Fostering Digital Workplace adoption by RBC Europe by:
- Being an active member of Nokia Digital Workplace Adoption Network
- Self-development in DWA area
- Deployment of selected tools/features within direct and extended team (FN RBC Europe)
- Proposing the most suitable solutions for the common communication & sharing needs
- Organizing on request sessions for RBC Leadership and full RBC population
5) Taking care for FN Europe RBC Sharepoint site – access rights management, re-design implementation, structure updates, content cleaning in alignment with the content owners, etc.
- Ability for constant self-learning
- Ability to create visually attractive presentations and reports according to Nokia brand guidelines
- Profound PowerBI knowledge (PowerQuery, Data flows, M language, data modeling, DAX, report creation)
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft 365 landscape (MS Teams, creating and maintaining Sharepoint sites, PowerAutomate, PowerApps, Office applications, etc.)
- Profound knowledge of Source systems like CRM, Project Cube, Redbox and related tools and processes.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to suggest improvements and seeks opportunities for innovation
- Adaptability to changing business environment
- Knowledge of Nokia processes, tool landscape and PM methodology as well as work experience in PMO domain and PMP certification will be an asset
Zobacz podobne oferty
IT Project Manager / Service Owner
Your key responsibilities: To build and manage business relationship with international customers and main stakeholders; To manage various processes along IT Service lifecycle with special attention to Continual Service Improvement; To...
Senior Product Designer
100% zdalnie Oferujemy Stabilne zatrudnienie i wybór preferowanej formy współpracy Rozwój zawodowy w Centrach Kompetencyjnych ASTEK Polska Elastyczne godziny pracy Benefity pozapłacowe Udział w wydarzeniach IT i budżet szkoleniowy...
Application Manager/IT Coordinator
You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users: IT Service Ownership for our TBMX trading system (by TickTS) and connected mainly FIX based order venues and markets Speaking to product owner,...