Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Do you want to become a member of our international Team in Global HR Services and set the standards for administration and payroll? Then we have a position for you within payroll team in Global HR Operations. We are responsible for compensation and benefits, administrative areas of HR.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Junior Payroll and HR Administration Specialist, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Your primary responsibility and duties will be:
- Taking care of correct conducting administrative areas (Health and Safety, Incentive’s administration, Occupational Medicine)
- Backup in time tracking process coordination
- Daily Internal Clients support concerning HR (first point of contact)
- Overseeing the documentation of employees
- Creating reports
- Securing HR documentation flow
- Cooperating with Payroll provider
On top of that you will actively participate in HR projects and secure high quality level of performed processes.
You can look forward to gaining thorough insight into a global organisation with a strong growth agenda. You will be part of a talented and enthusiastic team of colleagues placed in Poland.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Zobacz podobne oferty
Software Engineering Intern
Contributing to software projects as a programmer Learning and gaining experience on the job Helping other team members with their programming tasks Good level of English Lasting passion for programming (as a rule of thumb, you should know...
- układanie dokumentacji bankowej,- prowadzenie kompleksowej obsługi sekretariatu,- obsługa komputera, drukarki i innych urzadzeń biurowych Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcące
Staż w Sekcji Higieny Żywności, Żywienia i PK- zapoznanie z rodzajem, obiegiem dokumentów w Sekcji HŻŻiPK- udział w kontrolach i obiektach żywnościowo-żywieniowych- pobieranie prób do badań laboratoryjnych- zakładanie,...