If you are a professional journalist who loves being at the forefront of breaking news and has a passion for technology, social media and online content please apply!
As a News Analyst – Team Leader, you will be an integral part of our algorithm training process, serving as a resource to help define factors that are important to our clients.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of ~15 people
- Provide a high quality process performance and initiate a quality improvement measures
- Manage and deliver the agreed KPI targets and ensure compliance against Service Level Agreements
- Pro-actively manage daily operations of the team to ensure sustainable performance and fulfillment of ensure sustainable performance and fulfillment of
- Follow up and resolve issues and queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure full compliance with policies and procedures
- Contribute to process improvements
- Regular review and reporting of team results
- Several years of work experience, preferably as a reporter covering breaking news, or working in digital media, or educational equivalent
- Leadership experience is a must
- High standards of collaboration and strong ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders is a must
- Good command of English (min. C1)
- Professional proficiency in another foreign language will be a plus (Russian)
- Degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications, English, political/social sciences or related fields
- Experience in collaborating in multinational and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable managing multiple competing priorities
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Convenient location
- Training & development opportunities within company
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
Zobacz podobne oferty
Squad Group Leader [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wroclaw Daily activities Radio Frequency Software is looking for a Squad Group Leader (Line Manager) in our Wroclaw office. We are responsible for specifying, designing, implementing and maintaining radio products’ software...
Cash Management Team Leader
About the job Join our Cash Management department to be a part of a Payment and Allocation Team specialising in handling of customer, vendor and GL payments. As a member of our team, you will work closely with Order To Cash, Purchase To...
HR Support Team Leader
Would you like to be in charge and significantly contribute to the Global HR Service Delivery strategy? Do you know how the tier model/ Service Delivery model works? Do you look for a place to check your leadership skills in practice?...