Would you like to work in complex network environment dealing with large network installations and the newest technology in the area? We are now looking for a Network Platform Owner to strategically drive network platform forward, meet business needs for today and the future.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Network Governance team. We add value by providing full lifecycle of the network platform, defining the overall network operational strategy, ensuring technology health, alignment towards business needs and cost-effective continuous improvement. As a Network Platform Owner, you’ll play a valuable role in providing to our customers high quality and reliable services based on end-to-end management.
What you’ll be doing:
- The full lifecycle of the platform and defining the overall platform operational strategy in line with business objectives, including high-level requirements specification
- Overseeing and managing the interaction with the Supplier to plan and scope delivery of infrastructure initiatives, transformation activities and daily operations
- Holding the relationship with Business Product Owners, Enterprise Architects, etc. to capture and shape platform demand and overall direction required to serve the Partnership from a Platform perspective
- Setting the strategy direction for the future, together with the infrastructure architects
- Following up on business requirements, and translate them into the undelaying network infrastructure
- Ensuring the technical health of the network platform along with managing and developing in alignment with business needs in the most cost-effective manner
- Following up on project initiatives and their progress
- Financial budgeting and following up on contracts and invoices
- Following up on Risks and Audits
- Designing and agreeing how services will be provided by multiple parties such as external suppliers and internal teams
- Designing and agrees how services will be provided by multiple parties such as external suppliers and internal teams
You’ll join a new, challenging team with big influence on shape of Nordea Network. The role is based in Gdynia, Warsaw or Copenhagen.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are excellent understand the network platform demands from a business perspective
- understand of service requirements for complex infrastructure solutions, combined with strategic mindset
- are able to translate desired business outcomes to technical requirements
- understand the interdependencies between IT services and business processes
- are able to develop high-level financial estimates for planning and forecasting
- are analytical and can define and document business value, and you have proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- are able to work in Agile SAFe framework as a Product Owner
- are fluent in oral and written English
Your experience and background:
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills capable of fostering culture of collaboration with the strategic suppliers
- Strong conflict management, resolution skills and quality control skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Expierience in structured documentation building
- Technical experience with firewall and loadbalancer enviroments (CheckPoint,Citrix)
- Proven 5 or more years working in the network area
- Experience working in a predominantly outsourced IT Infrastructure environment
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 09/01/2022
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.