The Nokia Regional Engineering Delivery (RED) Customer Engineering team (CE) – Network Management team is seeking a Nuage product specialists delivering installations and upgrade services within the EMEA Region. The Nuage product specialist will be responsible for performing Nuage installations, upgrades and commissioning activities along with post-sales delivery support (Customer Deployments, Professional Services).
- Work with customers (remotely/onsite) for requirement gathering and project deployments
- Create method of procedures and detailed build documentation, implementation, operational and acceptance test documentation
- Develop software and scripts or tools for project deployments
- Adhere to and contribute to the team’s best practices and continual improvement initiatives
- Develop and deliver customized workshops and technical training to customers
- Working closely with PLM and Support teams to manage solution issues and product evolution
- Set customer expectations before and during project implementations
- Work with Technical Designers, NPI engineers, Integration engineer and other project team members
Join our team if you have:
- Bsc in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Fluent English and Polish
- At least 2 years working experience in a customer-facing role
- Technical knowledge in at least one of following technical areas:
- Network functions virtualization (NFV) & Software-Defined Networking (SDN) engineering
- Detailed knowledge of hypervisor and virtualization technologies such as KVM and VMware ESXi
- Deployment and integration experience with Cloud Management Systems (CMS) such as Cloudband, OpenStack and VMware solutions
- Strong knowledge in Linux Operating Systems RHEL/Centos with demonstrable scripting capabilities in shell and python
- Configuration and deployment of Linux bridging, Open vSwitch (OVS) and OpenFlow
- Expertise in networking technologies relevant to SDN/Nuage: IPv4 and IPv6, MP-BGP, EVPN, QoS, VXLAN
- ReSTful, SOAP, Web Services API Integration experience
- Customer orientation and strong negotiation skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Strong team player and ability to work independently as well
- Flexibility and result-oriented mindset
- Additional languages (French, German) is a plus
- Software development experience is an asset
Zobacz podobne oferty
Salary: up to 720 PLN/ MD/ B2B or to 10 800 PLN gross / Job contract Working model: 100% remotely Client: Biopharmaceutical industry Start: ASAP Requirements: At least 4 years of commercial experience in a Business Analyst role...
IT Analyst in Business and Institutional Technology
Would you like to work in a truly Agile, friendly environment with the derivatives systems in close collaboration with our business and at the same time grow your IT analyst talent? If yes, then this opportunity is for you. We are looking...
Analityk Biznesowy z językiem francuskim i angielskim
Lokalizacja: praca zdalna (z incydentalnymi potrzebami dojazdu do biura we Wrocławiu) Stawka: do 900 pln netto + VAT / dzień na B2B (jesteśmy również otwarci na Umowę o Pracę) Start: ASAP Poziom: regular/senior Zakres obowiązków:...