What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and
innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an
entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the worlds leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for Senior MSBI Engineers to join our Retail & Consumer Goods Team.
We help organizations engage people and uncover insight from data to shape the products, services and
experiences they offer.
We work with the world’s leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business and IT
challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers. More than 5,300 professionals around the world leverage deep industry knowledge across 15 verticals including: banking and financial services, healthcare, retail, consumer goods and insurance to deliver robust digital solutions in key areas of client growth.
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/
As a Sr MSBI Engineer, you will help clients transform their business, mostly driven by digital opportunities and technology. In a typical program you are working at the intersection of business and technology with a sound understanding of the business drivers and the capabilities of IT and how these can contribute to run an
organization better or different.
You will be working in a fast paced Agile environment and expected to facilitate, guide, and influence the clients and teams towards right information technology architecture and becoming interface between Business leadership, Tech leadership and the delivery teams. You would be expected to complex design and high performance architecture in MSBI stack
Our ideal candidate
- Atleast 10 years’ experience in atleast two components of MSBI Stack (SSIS/SSAS)
- Should have excellent understanding of MSBI Architecture and MS SQL Server Architecture
- Exposure to DevOps
- Experience in the support and maintenance process (Incident and ticket handling)
- Ability to lead a team and interact with various stakeholders
- Experience with source control tool such as GitHub and SourceTree
- Experienced in working in projects following Agile methodology
- Exposure to Cloud technologies (AWS, Snowflake, Azure etc ) and Visualization tools (Tableau) is great to haveJob description template
- Office in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Relocation package
- Become part of a the ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux – we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within an European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business,
operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps
clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Fullstack Developer (Java with Angular)
Your role: Participating in the process of analysis, design, implementation and testing of new functionalities. Cooperating with the whole team - PMs, BAs, TAs, QEs and UX designers, suggesting and developing new features. Sharing your...
Senior Node.JS Developer
Responsibilities: Solve additional challenges in our service tier using NodeJS and MongoDB Work in an agile teaming environment Regularly lead self and others and/or established as Product SME and/or established as specialist Works with...
Senior Fullstack Java Developer
Our frameworks & tools: Spring Boot Postgres, MySQL, AWS Aurora/RDS as relational databases. MongoDB, CouchBase, Amazon DynamoDB as key/value and document databases. Spring Data and Hibernate as the most common JPA provider. React,...