Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Join us for the position of Members Support Specialist with Danish/Swedish/German/Dutch and become a member of our unique international team, supporting farmers in the organization that focuses its activities on sustainability.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Members Support Specialist, you become a part of our Global Member Relations digital and operations department and you will primarily be working out of our Shared Service Centre in Gdansk.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first-name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
In order to increase the support to our farmer owners (members) it has been decided to establish a global support organisation for our member relations organisation in Gdansk. We continue building our team of highly competent support people. The team is part of our global digital and operations department and the main goal of this role is to provide timely and effective front-line and operational support to our 8500+ farmer owners in 7 European countries.
This position gives you an opportunity to deliver the highest quality of farmer experience. Specifically, you will:
- Proactively handle farmers’ inquiries on a daily basis providing quality, accurate and timely support
- Respond effectively to all our farmer owners’ queries via all channels of communication
- Navigate farmers through self-service systems
- Assure proper master data maintenance
- Monitor milk quality results and liaise with members and 3rd party stakeholders (laboratories, logistics)
- Book and handle expenses for elected farmers
- Support administration of quality assurance programs
- Navigate and support farmers within documentation requirements for sustainability programs
- Perform documentation review based on established guidelines and standards
- Establish a strong relationship and trust with our farmers
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize farmers’ requests, deliverables and issue resolution
- Support knowledge building and exchange, best practice sharing
- Use relevant technology solutions to effectively manage farmer inquiries
- Handle ad hoc tasks on a daily basis
Who are you?
You are a customer-centric and solution-oriented person with a high commitment to delivering and working to improve existing services. You listen to customers and focus on solving challenges proactively. You have strong communication skills and team-oriented approach. You like to make a difference and are willing to develop in an unconventional, unique environment by cooperating with farm owners.
Furthermore, you have:
- Command of the English language (min. B2) and one of the following languages: Danish, Swedish, or Dutch (min. B2)
- At least a bachelors degree
- Ability to manage complexity, prioritise tasks effectively with an enthusiastic can-do attitude,
- Willingness to take ownership of farmer inquiries
- Attention to detail, self-motivation and great organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and a user-friendly attitude
- An ability to adapt to different styles to suit different customers
- An ability to identify process improvements
- Experience in dealing with documentation will be a plus
- Experience in the customer service field would be a huge advantage
- Experience within the Salesforce environment will be an additional advantage
What do we offer?
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym cards, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Training with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support for your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sports challenges and activities, Arla active teams/sports groups)
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on the length of employment
- Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with a beautiful view and high-standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in specially designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team