Type employment: full-time employment, 8/5 (standard hours)
As a Maps Reporting Trainer, you will be part of the project learning processes for our Team in
Gdansk delivering in class trainings as well as coordinating external and global programs.
- Creating and organizing training plans, workshops and teams development according with team needs and individual needs,
- Delivering designed training programs for associates & people leaders on various: o Soft skills topics like: customer cooperation, e-mail etiquette, time management, team collaboration, team management, and presentation skills etc. o Technical skills: MS Excel, MS Office 365 tool etc.
- Creating and implementing training & development materials as well as follow up activities to impact effectiveness of the trainings,
- Coordinating global training programs and external training programs, ensuring proper communication with the Team and assisting whenever needed,
- Creating & supporting employer branding activities and internal engagement activities,
- Acting as part of the team that organize friendly on boarding for new joiners,
- Supporting internal recruitment processes.
- Fluent English (at least C1),
- 2-3 years of experience as Trainer working in leading workshops,
- Experience in leading workshops on team management & leadership skills,
- Experience in leading online workshops using various methods of energizing participants,
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skill, “can do” attitude and “No task too big, no task too small” approach,
- Cultural agility and experience in working with diverse teams,
- Coaching skills and experience would be an asset,
- Experience in leading assessment centres/development centres sessions would be an asset,
- Very good skills in using MS Office and MS 365 Office tools, drive to work with new technologies and online tolls for teams collaborations,
- Previous experience in BPO/Shared Service environment would be an asset.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.