Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdańsk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
As a Maps Reporting Team Manager, you will be in charge of managing and overseeing the activity of several Team Leaders and their Maps Reporting Teams whose daily responsibilities will be primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Being responsible for day-to-day operations, managing time and effort as per SLAs,
- Work allocation,
- Maintaining productivity,
- Policy clarifications and repository, on-floor mentor support,
- Reporting the metrics to both the Client and their direct management,
- Working on improvement of tools and the workflows,
- Teams development,
- Ensure full compliance with internal audits/external audits,
- Drive process improvements for productivity growth,
- Ensure External/ Internal Reporting on a timely manner,
- Fluent English (at least C1),
- Fluency in additional language would be a plus,
- Willing to work in a shift based work schedule (24/7),
- Experience in managerial position,
- Strong customer service mind-set,
- Experience, working in outsourcing/Shared Services Centre environment is an advantage
- Proven track record of successfully managing and developing teams
- Acumen to focus on people, processes and systems
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Training & development opportunities including language courses
- Professional development and clear career path
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work
- Extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Service Process Lead - Change Management
Process Management Ensuring the process is executed appropriately at each described step Ensuring the appropriate inputs/ outputs are being produced Delivery of the process related trainings Ensuring process awareness in the Team, Business...
Team Leader z językiem angielskim dla projektu Social Media (m/f/d)
Team Leader z językiem angielskim dla projektu Social Media (m/f/d) Twoje zadania: Zarządzanie codziennymi operacjami Zapewnienie stałej jakości i produktywności Coaching, shadowing i wspieranie pracowników Wsparcie przy rozwoju...
Team Lead (Legal & Business Ethics)
About the department The Legal and Business Ethics Team is consisting of five colleagues (four Associate Legal Counsels and one Legal Administrator) in addition to the Team Lead. The team is an integrated part of Legal Affairs and M&A in...