Type of employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
As a Reporting Specialist, you will be part of the project operating within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
1) Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
2) Real-time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Fluent Hungarian & English (at least B2),
- Work experience of 0-2 years,
- Perform validation by calling if required,
- Ability to run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies, and workflows,
- Good understanding of all forms of public transport,
- Incident management experience will be a great asset,
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages,
- Good communication skills and attention to detail,
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on the development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Training & development opportunities including language courses
- Professional development and a clear career path
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work
- Extensive benefits package.