Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift
As a Reporting Specialist, you will be part of the project operating within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Fluent Hungarian&English (at least C1),
- Willing to work in a shift based work schedule (24/7),
- Work experience of 0-2 years,
- Perform validation by calling if required,
- Ability to run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows,
- GIS tools working knowledge, MAPs POI editing/customer service/MAC OS X experience will a plus,
- Willingness to work on POI projects, web research and data validation,
- good understanding of all forms of public transport,
- Incident management experience will be a great asset,
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages,
- Good communication skills and attention to detail,
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior IT Specialist (Service Desk)
Your responsibilities Receiving and logging user problem tickets, initial prioritization, root cause analysis; Anticipate problem patterns to resolve a topic as quickly as possible and save user time Solving most problems independently;...
Junior IT Support Specialist with German
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center delivering business processes for thyssenkrupp companies around the world. We are the Global Shared Service center of thyssenkrupp – one of the largest GSS...
IT Analyst and Administrator in Application Maintenance
We are looking for person having conceptual way of thinking who is eager to learn and focused on continuous high quality service delivery. You will work closely in a micro team (5 people), which is a part of Application Maintenance...