Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Fluent Finnish & English (at least C1).
- Willing to work in a shift based work schedule (24/7).
- Work experience of 0-2 years.
- Perform validation by calling if required.
- Ability to run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows.
- GIS tools working knowledge, MAPs POI editing/customer service/MAC OS X experience will a plus.
- Willingness to work on POI projects, web research and data validation.
- good understanding of all forms of public transport.
- Incident management experience will be a great asset.
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Zobacz podobne oferty
ServiceNow Technical Solutions Consultant
Key Accountabilities Drives and/or facilities scoping sessions with customers to build proposals. Introduces team members and ensures customer requirements are documented and presented in final proposals sent back to the customer. Properly...
Join DSI Agile Release Train, which is responsible for IT infrastructure for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains. The train has multiple teams and the Connected...
Customer Service Specialist with German
Workplace: Poznań / remote work As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be a person responsible for processing customers orders and warranties in SAP and Esker , handling disputes , mails , phones and quotations for GALP region....