Type employment: full-time employment, 9-17 working hours
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdańsk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
As an Operations Manager, you will be in charge of managing the team of approximately 200 Maps Reporting Specialists and overseeing the activity of Team Leaders, SMEs and Quality Control Specialists operating within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Managing teams’ activity allocated in multiple shifts,
- Co-ordinate with other Client’s locations,
- Responsibility for meeting SLA metrics,
- Overseeing day-to-day operations regarding multiple projects,
- Overall responsibility for service delivery; maintaining positive relationships with customers by identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the company context,
- Ensure productivity control,
- Teams development,
- Ensure right mix of resources for process running
- Governance of Client’s stakeholder meetings,
- Ensure full compliance with internal audits/external audits,
- Drive process improvements for productivity growth,
- Set goals for the teams and provide TL’s appraisal,
- Ensure External/ Internal Reporting on a timely manner,
- Ensure the KPI are met for the towers,
- Ensure productivity control,
- Assist in hiring and training the members of the service delivery team,
- Develop new strategies to maintain or improve on the quality of service delivery,
- Assessing customer feedback and using their expertise to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Fluent English (at least C1),
- 5 years’ experience in managerial position,
- University degree (in any discipline),
- Strong customer service mind-set,
- Acumen to focus on people, processes and systems,
- Managing customer relationships and dealing with queries and discrepancies in relation,
- Focus on structural problem solving and quality improvement,
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills,
- Good analytical and decision making skills,
- Working knowledge of MS Excel / Spreadsheets in the areas like vlookup, pivot table, charts.
- Good motivation skills
- Experience, working in outsourcing/Shared Services Centre environment is an advantage
- Proven track record of successfully managing and developing teams
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Training & development opportunities including language courses
- Professional development and clear career path
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work
- Extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Kierownik Zespołu ds. Obsługi Gwarancyjnej
Obowiązki: Zarządzanie pracą zespołu ds. Obsługi Gwarancyjnej Koordynacja wszelkich działań w obszarze obsługi gwarancyjnej, przyjmowanie, rejestracja oraz weryfikacja zgłoszonych usterek pod względem zasadności i...
Maps Reporting Service Delivery Manager
Type employment: full-time employment, 9-17 working hours What we do At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital. In Poland,...
Kierownik / Inżynier montażu
Opis stanowiska: Zarządzanie i nadzór nad przebiegiem procesu montażu, Planowanie i kontrola pracy brygad monterskich, Nadzór nad jakością i terminowością prac, Opracowywanie logistyki montażu, zamawianie towarów, Rozliczanie...