Type employment: full-time employment, standard shift, Monday-Friday
As a Maps Reporting Quality Assurance, you will be in charge of overseeing the activity of the team of
Maps Reporting Specialists whose daily responsibilities operate within a couple of different streams,
primarily focusing on:
1) Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed
2) Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to thecities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Quality checks the Editors work, based on the sample size agreed for the projects.
- Work closely with Team leads/Editors to communicate the quality metrics.
- Gather data through web research.
- Validate data (including spatial data) using internal OS X app. This involves following guidelines from manager but also applying good judgement/analytical skills.
- Meet with other peers within the team to discuss difficulties with researching/validating/editing data and ways to improve processes.
- May be asked to review the work of others in peer group to ensure quality & consistency.
- Must have strong analytical skills & be quick to understand new concepts.
- Adaptability & flexibility to support new projects & comply with process changes.
- Prior QA/QC experience highly desired.
- Must maintain positive attitude and attention to detail when performing repetitive tasks.
- Comfortable being held to metrics to measure performance.
- Must have good oral & written communication skills & the ability to read, write, & speak fluent English. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is also required.
- Role-specific training will be given.
- Fluent French/German + English (at least C1).
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel / Spreadsheets in the areas like vlookup, pivot table, charts.
- GIS tools working knowledge, MAPs POI editing experience >2 years. Experience in QC > 1 year for 5% of the team
- Quality checks the POI editors work, based on the sample size agreed for the project.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior IT Analyst in Business and Institutional Technology (Payments Hub)
Would you like to take an active part in our journey to build the best future bank? We are looking for a IT Analysts to work on global and large scale initiatives in Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to join a team of requirement...
IT Analyst in Business and Institutional Technology (Transaction Reporting)
Would you like to work in a truly agile, friendly environment in close collaboration with our business and at the same time grow your IT analyst talent? If yes, then this opportunity is for you. We are looking for an IT Analyst, who will...
Data Analyst (with Python) to Group Internal Audit
We are looking for a Data Analyst who has some experience with data analytics tools and who is willing to apply her/his knowledge to the real-world problems. This is an opportunity for you to be part of a great and skilled team focusing...