Type employment: full-time employment, standard shift, Monday-Friday
As a Maps Reporting Quality Assurance, you will be in charge of overseeing the activity of the team of Maps Reporting Specialists whose daily responsibilities operate within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Quality checks the Editors work, based on the sample size agreed for the projects.
- Work closely with Team leads/Editors to communicate the quality metrics.
- Gather data through web research
- Validate data (including spatial data) using internal OS X app. This involves following guidelines from manager but also applying good judgement/analytical skills
- Meet with other peers within the team to discuss difficulties with researching/validating/editing data and ways to improve processes
- May be asked to review the work of others in peer group to ensure quality & consistency
- Must have strong analytical skills & be quick to understand new concepts
- Adaptability & flexibility to support new projects & comply with process changes
- Prior QA/QC experience highly desired
- Must maintain positive attitude and attention to detail when performing repetitive tasks
- Comfortable being held to metrics to measure performance
- Must have good oral & written communication skills & the ability to read, write, & speak fluent English. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is also required.
- Role-specific training will be given
- Fluent Italian or fluent Spanish or fluent Portuguese + English (at least C1),
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel / Spreadsheets in the areas like vlookup, pivot table, charts.
- GIS tools working knowledge, MAPs POI editing experience >2 years. Experience in QC > 1 year for 5% of the team
- Quality checks the POI editors work, based on the sample size agreed for the project.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
Zobacz podobne oferty
AI/ML Data Scientist [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities Nokia is taking planned steps towards 5G technology leadership. Nokia is already now delivering very compelling portfolio of LTE and 5G radio systems to its CSP customers. We want to explore how...
Specjalista ds. Analiz
budowa i rozwój modeli efektywności operacyjnej w oparciu o MS SQL i Hurtownię Danych bieżące utrzymanie i monitoring obecnie funkcjonujących modeli koordynowanie procesu rozliczania oraz ścisła współpraca w zakresie...
Azure Data Engineer
Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an...