At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
The role of IT Service Management is to ensure that the right processes, people and technologies are in place so that the entire organization can meet its business goals. Our Gdańsk team consists of passionate enthusiasts who know how to make things happen. This role, as a part of Process Factory Team, will be based in Gdańsk but with responsibility for projects across all thyssenkrupp operations. We are looking for an individual with an analytical mindset and process improvement approach. We would be glad to give you a great opportunity to enter the global IT environment even if you have not had any experience in the IT area before.
- Take over operational software license management tasks
- Monitor and reporting on the license situation of centrally managed software products and contracts (Microsoft, SAP, McAfee)
- Survey of the commercial license stock and the technical software installation
- Operation, administration and further development of the tools used (Aspera SmartTrack) for software asset management and license monitoring
- Operation, administration and further development of the interfaces of other tk-systems
- Operating and monitoring of the interfaces for the external providers (e.g. for data imports)
- Software cataloguing
- Support in the creation and implementation of billing models
- Support in license consulting and selection of license models for selected software products and contracts
- Support in contract negotiations and contract management with software manufacturers
- Support in audits by software manufacturers
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in IT area).
- Fluent written and spoken English or German (min. B2/C1) - knowledge of both languages would be an advantage
- Experience in license management (on premise) of desktop and server products
- Experience with Microsoft online licensing and SaaS solutions
- Practical experience with Software Asset Management (SAM) systems (Aspera/Snow/Flexera) - i.e. should have worked hands-on with a SAM system
- Evidence of SAM certifications (SAM training would be an asset)
- Professional experience in large, decentralized organizations (to have an understanding of our complexity) – would be an asset
Zobacz podobne oferty
IT Specialist - Analytics Maintenance
This role is in the diverse and international, Workforce Capabilities & Analysis team in Application Services, IT Operations, covering the areas: HR, Finance, Robotics and Analytics. Our team is placed in Viby, Denmark and Gdansk, Poland....
Service Delivery Manager
Your role: Managing the IT Service Delivery Team, which includes responsibility for the application’s support. Building and maintaining client relationships, both internally and externally. Hosting service level/operations review...