About this opportunity
Welcome to the Data Warehouse & BI team. We add value by delivering the future Data & Analytics platforms and solutions for Nordea Wholesale Banking. We are delivering on multiple data platforms (Oracle and Hadoop), as well as on many enterprise and self-service data integration and analytical platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- Software Engineering skills in Java/Scala, CI/CD, TDD, Unit Testing and E2E Testing
- Data Warehouse development: MapR/Oracle
- Data Streaming/integration/ETL development: Kafka, Spark, Datastage
- Actively demonstrating focus on business requirements and understanding of the complete BI/analytics delivery value chain
- End2end solution engineering
You’ll join an environment where micromanagement is frowned upon, your private time is respected and there are occasional pizza talks. Nordea provides education possibilities and supports freedom to change one’s career path. Occasionally, youll go on business trips to meet up with our Scandinavian counterparts.
The role is based in Gdansk.
Who you are
- Have 5+ years’ experience in Data & Analytics as developer/engineer
- Experience in Trading/Capital Markets would be a big advantage
- Higher education in IT
- Very strong knowledge of Data Warehousing, Analytics and streaming technologies
Your experience and background:
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: Java, SQL, Hadoop ecosystem including Kafka and Spark, ETL tools e.g. DataStage
- Knowledge of Power BI, OBIEE, Alteryx, QlikView / QlikSense and experience working as a Scrum Master are preferred but not mandatory
If this sounds like you, get in touch
Submit your application no later than 23 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Would you like to join our team of professionals who work to deliver high-quality solutions? We are now looking for an IT Analyst to work over multinational and large-scale projects in Nordea.In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of...
Junior Data Analyst
Would you like to be a part of a great journey of Nordea? We are now looking for a Junior Data Analyst. In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re...
Data Leakage Prevention Specialist / Expert
We are looking for a Data Leakage Prevention Expert to define, maintain and drive in the areas of Data Leak Prevention. This is an opportunity for you to join DLP Team and take part in international enterprise wide DLP Project.Machine...