Do you have some videogame industry experience? Or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance? Try out working with us.
QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on all kinds of games and state-of-the-art technologies, including highly-specialized custom engines like Unreal Engine 3 and 4, Frostbite or MT Framework. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
So if you want to work on something new and exciting, there’s your chance to join our team as a:
- Leading team of programmers working on a game on one or more gaming platforms.
- Reviewing designed solutions and submitted code to keep desired standards.
- Guiding and mentoring the team in software and game development.
- Cooperating with Project Manager during full life-cycle of the project (creating schedule, features feasibility, milestone delivery, shipping, post-release support).
- Working with other leaders or representatives from other teams participating in a project (Art, Design, DevOps, QA).
- 5+ years of experience as a C/C++ Programmer.
- 2+ years of experience on a similar position.
- Experience in writing and maintaining cross-platform code for PC and consoles.
- Experience in low-level system programming (performance optimization, memory usage).
- Knowledge of game engines internals, architecture and tools.
- Ability to write and maintain code in large, cross-platform, multithreaded codebases.
- Strong communication skills (Polish and/or English).
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or other in-house 3D game engine.
- Knowledge of graphics programming.
- Familiarity with console certification process.
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work in a modern office building or remotely.
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities.
- Shared financing of private health-care in Enel-Med.
- English, Polish or Japanese classes.
- Fresh fruit delivery and great coffee.
- Interesting and dynamic work in an experienced team.
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies.
- Relocation assistance.
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Regular Software Developer ADAS C++
Design, Development, and testing of software in C++; Design, Development, and testing of software in Python including scripting; Implementation and testing of functionality and/or algorithms for autonomous driving. Possible areas are...
Senior Software Developer ADAS C/C++
Development of new features in C++ (e.g. path planning, sensor fusion, ADAS systems) Contribution to the software architecture (UML, Autosar) and clarification of requirements in cooperation with the client and the team Contribution to the...
Senior C++ Software Developer
Working with SW team to design, develop, and configure the full stack of AutoSAR components. Maintain code in a repository using revision control tools with Jira & GIT Software issue troubleshooting, problem solving, root cause analysis...