You will continuously develop current processes in relation to data collection and controlling of environmental, social and governance (ESG) data. Since the topic is still developing it will require you to continuously expand your knowledge and competencies within the field. Arla is ahead when it comes to data quality on climate measurements and get the highest possible external assurance on numbers for our external reporting. This is a unique opportunity to gain practical knowledge in the ESG area which will soon be mandatory for all EU companies.
- Take part in establishing foundations, controls and documentation around ESG
- Develop ESG data gathering process, through utilization of UL360 tool
- Focus on automating data collection to lift the data quality
- Assist in understanding data flows and designing how automation could be done through SAP link
- Take part in ongoing operations and monthly controlling and reporting cycle
- Support data collection for audits and legal reporting
- Drive and deliver high quality reporting, supporting insight to management across different countries and functions
- Take a role in business partnering with both internal and external stakeholders to build commitment and ensure high data quality
You are result-oriented, have interest in learning new systems, good at meeting deadlines and have a Lean approach towards problem-solving. You have necessary knowledge base, experience to optimise processes and reporting within a complex organization and an interest in getting to know parts of the sustainability topics. Finally, you are true relationship builder, able to speak and write in English fluently.
- Are at least Bachelor qualified (Master is an advantage) in Sustainability, Finance, Engineering or similar and show solid knowledge in this area related with 1+ years of experience within a business-oriented function, preferably from a large and complex international company or audit
- Have advanced MS Excel skills with solid analytical and communication skills
- Enjoy talking to new people and helping them understand the complex field of sustainability
If you are demonstrating practical knowledge of reporting, controlling, improving processes and willingness to develop your professional experience in Arla, you are the one we are looking for - ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
- International working environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swings