About Cloud & Network Services
Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services. It is a newly formed business group, that includes most of the former Nokia Software business, Nokia’s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services from its former Global Services unit. This unit will also act as a delivery channel of certain products from other business groups to enterprise customers. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) will target growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
The CNS Advanced Technology Group, SaaS Delivery Acceleration group is looking for a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Engineer. As a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Engineer with Nokia, the employee will be responsible for quality assurance testing for the SaaS Delivery Framework APIs and shared services that will service all Noka CNS SaaS digital services. It entails testing of various features, functions and use cases related to DevOps pipeline automation, public cloud provider service integration, and various shared services supporting management, monitoring and availability. Testing includes individual feature testing, interop testing with other services or components, evaluating the performance of services, automating in a scripting language all test cases developed, and stressing and scaling these features. The employee will work closely with different groups within the organization including the Software and Platform Development teams, Platform SRE teams and SaaS Delivery Framework Management.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Derive test plan requirements from solution requirements documents
- Design and specify a test infrastructure using (or enhancing) the existing automation framework to execute the test plan
- Review test plans, test procedures and infrastructure for adequacy and completeness/correctness
- Analyze results of tests and interact with development engineers, architects/PM and test community in the resolution/root causing of test failures
- Script all test cases using the automation environment and have them integrated in the regression infrastructure
- Help integrate features into system test beds.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Min.2 years of related work experience
- Solid programming skills in one of areas: Python, Go, Shell scripting
- Extensive knowledge of cloud native services and components including AWS, Google and Azure
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments
- Knowledge of cloud technology
- Proven aptitude for methodical problem troubleshooting and solving, good communication skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to work well in a close-knit team
- Quick learner, self-starter, able to work independently
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior DevOps Engineer with AWS
Responsibilities: Undertaking data collection, preparation and orchestration for analysis; Helping to build the data platform of the future to assist business decision making process; Presenting information using data summarization and...
Responsibilities : Continually look for opportunities to develop solutions through automation; Solving issues in cooperation with solution owners/vendors (for example with Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google) support team); Work with a touch of...
Junior DevOps Engineer (automate database virtualization)
It also includes tuning and utilise: Delphix Self Service. Delphix Data Masking Engine. Basic knowledge od Oracle Database Engine or any other enterprise class RDBMS engine. Practical knowledge of any virtualization engine eg.: VMware,...