Would you like to prove your Java skills in a challenging project? We are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Team.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Intraday Liquidity Risk Management (ILRM) team. Our key goal is to be compliant with the BCBS248 regulation that drives how banks should manage and report their intraday liquidity risk. As a Senior Java Developer, you will play a valuable role in our agile team by designing and developing solutions in the ILRM application that meet business requirements, and propose appropriate way of implementation, testing and releasing the new features.
What you will be doing:
- Develop system design and application code
- Perform technical design reviews and code reviews
- Ensure unit test is completed and approved
- Review the code on a regular basis and decide on refactoring, improvements in the code
- Develop framework for automation testing
- Support system/integration testing, regression testing and performance testing.
You’ll join the development team that cooperates closely with the Product Owner and other business representatives. The role is based in Gdańsk, while the team is geographically disstributed across Poland, Nordics and India.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have 5+ years of experience with IT project. 3+ years as IT Developer
- Have experience with one or more JAVA Frameworks Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate, JUNIT
- Are able to work independently with defined problems on a highly-complex level
- Are able to lead, train and coach other project members. Agile mindset is also very important
Your experience and background:
- Knowledge and experience in Java, Spring, SQL,
- Experience with integration technologies Kafka, IBM MQ
- Familiarity with Linux Operating System
- Knowledge and ability to use Clean Code principles
- Familiarity with tools like Bamboo, GIT, Jira
- Good English both in writing and speaking
- Finance industry experience will be a plus
- Work experience as Technical lead will be a plus
- Any experience with SAP HANA is a plus
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 27 November 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving our customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Would you like to Be part of a team that works with critical applications that are central to all the banks. Work in an agile environment where you get to learn, implement and see your ideas turn into reality? We are now looking for a...
Angular Developer (Mid/Senior)
Projektowanie i programowanie w technologii Angular 6+ Wpływ na stos technologiczny i planowanie swojej pracy Praca z ludźmi, którzy lubią programować i mają głęboką wiedzę na temat różnych technologii Praca dla Klientów na...
Full-stack Software Developer
Your team You will be working with our Customer, operating in sports apparel industry. Our role is to participate in all phases of the development lifecycle and be responsible to design, develop, document and maintain innovative...