Do you value great independence and dynamics in your work environment? Are you a specialist in your field, and at the same time you are open to acquiring new knowledge, also outside your area of specialisation? If so, we have a project for you!
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back–end and front–end code and to find themselves in the DevOps culture with automation as the first priority.
- Projects tailored to employees’ needs,
- Flexibility in defining our ways of working,
- Multidisciplinary teams,
- A variety of designs and technologies,
- Close cooperation with client,
- Quality oriented: SOLID, Code reviews, Automated tests, CI/CD, etc.
Our frameworks & tools:
- Spring Boot
- Postgres, MySQL, AWS Aurora/RDS as relational databases.
- MongoDB, CouchBase, Amazon DynamoDB as key/value and document databases.
- Spring Data and Hibernate as the most common JPA provider.
- Angular or React on the front-end.
- Jenkins or Azure DevOps to setup CI/CD.
- Kotlin as a secondary language.
- RabbitMQ, Amazon SNS/SQS to integrate services.
- Git as a source control.
- AWS or Azure as a hosting platform.
Must-have tech stack: Java 8/11, AWS, Spring Framework, RESTful Web Services, Docker, any relational Database.
We are looking for specialists who are interested in expending their skills with frontend (React.js).
- Following the clean code standards for programming and providing a high-quality software.
- Communicating and building a relationship with customers.
- Participating in the process of analysis, design, implementation and testing of new functionalities.
- Working collaboratively as part of a team with respect to Agile methodology.
- So far we have completed over 50 projects with Java development, and we are constantly expanding our portfolio! You will have the opportunity to improve your skills with the use of the newest technology in innovative projects.
- Our priority is to create long-lasting relationships with our clients who we carefully select based on their corporate culture. Thanks to a wide variety of projects you have the opportunity to become an expert in any given field all within working with one client. This allows you to never get bored with your day-to-day work.
- You will have the opportunity to increase your skills in front-end technologies (React.js) in project work. You will also receive training support and mentoring from experienced colleagues from the project.
- We have over 35 Technical and Solution Architects and even more Senior Developers that are more than willing to share their knowledge through articles on our blog, pair programming, active online communities (AWS, Azure .NET, Java, Frontend), lightning talks and many more.
- Your preference is of great importance to us! During the interview, we would love to find out within what field you would like to work and what technological skills you would like to further develop. The project is picked for you, not the opposite.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Cel projektu Celem projektu jest implementacja u naszego Klienta (instytucji publicznej) portalu związanego z ochroną zdrowia. Od wielu lat specjalizujemy się w budowie i wdrażaniu systemów informacyjnych w obszarze ochrony zdrowia w...
Projektowanie i implementowanie rozwiązań zorientowanych na usługi w środowisku klienta. Tworzenie kodu z wykorzystaniem języka Java. Udział w analizie zgłaszanych błędów. Programowanie w celu rozszerzenia aplikacji o nowe...
Projekt dotyczy tworzenia aplikacji na rynek Europejski dla szkół, nauczycieli i uczniów: platformy edukacyjne, e-dzienniki, aplikacje do generowania egzaminów Aplikacja oparta jest o Vertx, AWS, REST, MongoDB. Jest to modularny...