BE | Shaping the Future Poland Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services.
For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas, we are hiring Java Developer. The teams are located in Warsaw and Munich, with client distributed in Munich, Milan and London.
- Implementing of software solutions based on Java (SE/EE)
- Supporting challenging projects with a complex architecture and a varied technology stack (Spring, Rest, Microservices)
- Solving complex and highly interesting technical problems for our customer
- Working closely with the clients, architects and frontend developers to define the integration with the client’s back end systems, determine implementation details, and realize those implementations
- Work can be performed fully remotely in Poland
- 2-3 years of development experience in Java
- Experience with Spring and other Java frameworks / open source libraries
- TDD and agile development methodologies
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Valid EU / PL work permit
- Fully remote role
- Rate - 90-130 PLN p/h net + VAT on B2B
- Friendly & open-minded team
- Different interesting projects
- International environment
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior Java Developer (microservices)
You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users: o Development of new requirements o Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases o Speaking to product owner and business on...
Senior Java Developer
Participate in solution architecture design, prototyping, implementation and system acceptance, including customer demos and QA phase SW development Work break down and task estimation Strong technical background in Java (5+ years for...
Senior Java Developer
The most commonly used frameworks and tools: Spring Boot and Dropwizard to quickly build web services running on Tomcat. Flyway as db migration tool. MongoDB, CouchBase, Amazon DynamoDB as key/value and document databases. Angular or React...