BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For the insurance company in Germany we are looking for Java Developer with Camunda.
- Developing BPM applications using Camunda and Java J2EE based on the concepts of Object Oriented Programming
- Installation, configuration, deployment, and administration of Business Process Management product suite
- Modeling BPMN workflows and DMN decisions in Camunda Modeler
- Configuring Spring and Hibernate
- Implementing microservices and SpringBoot as part of Camunda workflows and deploying them
- Performing unit testing using Junit, Mockito, integration and deployment of applications
- Installing, administrating and configuring Jenkins Continuous Integration tool
- B2B contract - 130-155 pln/h, contract till the end of year, possible extension
- Remote job - 100%
- International environments
Zobacz podobne oferty
Expert or Senior API Developer, OBH
Java, Business Banking, Open Banking Hub, We are looking for Expert or Senior Java Developers who understand and can deliver on the complex IT and business challenges and turn them into a visionary customer-centric digital experiences....
Java Software Engineer
100% zdalnie Oferujemy Stabilne zatrudnienie i wybór preferowanej formy współpracy Rozwój zawodowy w Centrach Kompetencyjnych ASTEK Polska Elastyczne godziny pracy Benefity pozapłacowe Udział w wydarzeniach IT i budżet szkoleniowy...
The most commonly used frameworks and tools: Spring Boot and Dropwizard to quickly build web services running on Tomcat. Flyway as db migration tool. MongoDB, CouchBase, Amazon DynamoDB as key/value and document databases. Angular or React...