At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
The role of the IT Process Specialist is to ensure that the right processes, people and technologies are in place so that the entire organization can meet its business goals. Our Gdańsk team consists of young, passionate enthusiasts who know how to make things happen. As we are constantly growing, we are currently looking for process- and quality-oriented students or graduates with good English skills and an analytical mindset to help us achieve our ambitious objectives.
- Lead the IT process management activities within a structured process framework
- Assess and mitigate operational risk and act as escalation point, escalating risks and activities in the process and providing regular feedback to the stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Incident and Problem Manager to ensure issues having a negative impact on the business are prioritized for repair
- Increased speed of releasing changes to production
- Reduced post-release issues
- Coordinate changes to minimize the business impact of downtime
- Ensuring the risks, benefits, and dependencies for each change is well understood
- Develop and present IT Process Management reports as required
- IS/IT related education and/or appropriate knowledge
- Min. 3 years of experience within the respective area
- English / C1 & German / B2 would be an asset
- Advance ITIL Change Management process knowledge and an interest in supportive methodologies such as SCRUM/ Agile PM / Prince2 and the like
- Negotiation abilities associated with presenting work results to an audience or before the customer
- Excellent communication skills as well as strong organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks and coordinate work duties
- Team player with high motivation
- Focused on work quality and overall process effectiveness.
Zobacz podobne oferty
IT Specialist, Master Data Operations
handle complexity and take both business requirements and IT efficiency into consideration, whilst assessing the tasks with the right balance between detail and helicopter perspective drive the solution of tasks and projects that span one...
Senior IT Operation Specialist (Oracle)
In Application Maintenance, we are part of the “run the bank” organization. We make sure that the applications and IT services work today and continue to work in the future. We are now looking for a Senior IT Operation Specialist...
IT Engineer (RPA Developer)
Joining thyssenkrupp IT Competence Center , you will become a part of a team of dedicated professionals, who support and develop Global IT Applications and thyssenkrupp infrastructure worldwide. We are the Global Shared Service centre of...