At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position thats right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center delivering business processes for thyssenkrupp companies around the world. We are the Global Shared Service center of thyssenkrupp – one of the largest GSS centers in Tri-City. Our global support team provides comprehensive knowledge in infrastructure to all thyssenkrupp employees around the world. Within our team we’re focused on development and take part in many interesting projects across the whole IT department.
- Serving as L1 Support in our Global Support Team for infrastructure and/or application environment
- Serving as User Support in Desktop / Server Services
- Receiving and responding to submitted support tickets, incoming calls and e-mails regarding infrastructure problems
- Investigation on troubleshooting of problems in MS products
- Identification, failure analysis and problem solving via phone or email
- Incident recording and tracking in a ticketing tool
- Incidents processing to other support groups
- User management in various systems
- Establishing FAQ for users
- Creating and updating of knowledge base
- Taking part in interesting projects, like automation project
- Fluent written and spoken German (min. B2), English on a communicative level (min. B1)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Ready to work in shifts (24/5)
- Willing to work in international environment and teams
- Experienced in working in international environment and teams
- Experienced in working in Service Desk team (whether L1 and/or L2 support)
- MS Products basic knowledge (MS Office (Outlook, Teams, OneDrive), Windows 10, Active Directory)
- Hardware (Notebook, Desktop) basic knowledge
- Network (LAN/WAN) basic knowledge
Zobacz podobne oferty
GFCP Senior Expert
Would you like to play a significant cross-functional role across several segments and business areas, in defining Financial Crime Risk Reporting data for the Bank, automating data and Financial Crime reporting through data sourcing,...
Senior IT Operation Specialist (Oracle)
In Application Maintenance, we are part of the “run the bank” organization. We make sure that the applications and IT services work today and continue to work in the future. We are now looking for a Senior IT Operation Specialist...
Senior Service Desk Specialist
Would you like to be a part of Special Services in Service Desk & Support helping Nordea Customers to get most of our products and Nordea End Users to perform better? We are now looking for a Senior Service Desk Specialist, PL to to deal...